Dream Big Group Retreat
[Final agenda to be confirmed 45 days prior]
DAY 1 (1/2 Day)
Wednesday, 1st Half Day – 1:00PM – 5:00PM
- Arrive at a local restaurant private space - located in the Funk Zone in Santa Barbara, California.
- Workshop introduction, getting to know the team, the trends, and the process.
- Workshop exercises that move participants into the dream big mindset.
- 5:00 PM - Interactive culinary dinner session with a local chef including wine tasting, and continued dream big conversation.
DAY 2 (Full Day)
AM Session, Thursday 8AM – 11:45AM
Arrive at a local bakery and wine collaborative for a morning of highly interactive and energetic think tanking and dreaming.
Work together in teams to create new ideas from “what if” programming, customer personas, trends, facility and operations overlays, and use and density heat maps.
1 Hour Lunch – Included with group – A Van will pick-up group and take to a nearby restaurant sourcing local ingredients.
PM Session – 1:15 – 5:15PM
- Arrive at a local Co-Working space for a tour and discussion with founder. Study how multi-use experiences work on a workspace level connected to hospitality.
- Work together further in teams to continue ideas from “what ifs”, customer personas, trends, facility and operations overlays, and use and density heat maps – now integrating workspace and learning space thinking.
5:15 – 6:30 – Happy Hour and Closing/Next Steps, Take-Aways
- Discuss and summarize the 1 ½ days observations. Dynamik to provide overview of what attendees will receive post-workshop including a summary of the workshop outcomes and suggested next steps for attendee use.
6:30 – Adjourn – Attendees on own for dinner.
DAY 3 (BONUS DAY)
Friday 10AM – 3PM
A van will pick up attendees at a downtown Santa Barbara location for a 5 hour day of wine tasting at Sunstone Winery in Santa Inez Valley plus a visit to Los Olivos – home of beautiful wineries and the famous Santa Maria BBQ*.
Attendees can choose to stay at Sunstone Wineries Villas. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Attendees would need to provide their own transportation back to Santa Barbara if staying at Villas.
*This activity is not included in the base Workshop price and is an additional option. Wine tasting and lunch provided with this package. Must have a minimum of 10 to confirm this day.
Your Dream Big Facilitator
FCSI, NCARB, CEO
(Chief Experience Officer)
Melanie is the lead dynamic facilitator with expertise in total experience design in blended and multi-use spaces. Her diverse background in real estate analysis, operations, planning, design, food and retail branding, and construction, make her a subject matter expert. In addition, her passion lies in creating dining and retail experiences that are grounded in reality, as well as, forwarding thinking and innovative.
Integrating the latest in digital technologies and other virtual experiential thinking into physical experiences and operations is vital in all conversations leading to a total 360° experience.
Melanie’s skills as a facilitator and speaker will provide attendees a hands-on workshop experience, while at the same time, providing real-world solutions and ideas for attendees to take back to their companies and campuses.
Guest Workshop Interrupters
Interrupters are specialists that will drop into various portions of our workshop days to mix up the conversation and bring forth new ideas to consider. We select our Dream Big Interrupters based on our attendee's areas of interest [from the questions sent to each attendee before the workshop]. The following is the current Dream Big potential Interrupters.
Dining and Retail Operations Expert
Corporate and Workplace Development and Facilities Expert