Dream Big Workshops
Nourishing Human Experiences
It’s never too early to dream your next project. Maximize your plan early to create an innovative human experience.
“If you are looking for new and differentiated experiences for your campus, the dream
big workshops are a great jump start for new thinking"
- Jodi Westwater, Compass Group
Dynamik creates workshops for clients around the globe to “Dream Big” before the onset of project timelines and budgets. Dreaming Big means asking big, “What Could Happen If” questions, like: “What New and Integrated Experiences will move our Campus to a new master plan?” or “How do I integrate broader architectural trends into our campus planning?”
Starting in June 2018, we are launching a 1½ day workshop retreat in Santa Barbara, California for those looking to Dream Big with their colleagues—before project timelines and budgets constrain the innovation process. Learn how to collaborate with colleagues to most effectively allow iteration and ideas to flow at a faster and more diverse level.
- We analyze experiences from a human use and emotion level.
- Different parts of the day are designated for different space needs. This allows for maximum efficiency and innovations.
- We create a plan on how to maximize real estate by outlining different use scenarios throughout the day.
- Create a feasible plan and timeline for project ideation and creation
- Meet other campus and corporate leaders
- Work in a hands-on innovative and inspired setting creating a new 360-experience roadmap that will maximize your campus planning
- Work on real case studies and ideas that can be taken back to share with your team
- Business and Industry Food Service, Facilities, and Workplace Strategists and Leaders
- Higher Education Auxiliary Directors and Dining Leadership
- Senior Living Dining or Operational Directors
- Foodservice Operators and Project Managers who have worked with forward-thinking clients
We create your roadmap and groundwork to get a jump on your project.
We guide attendees through the process of blending experiences in all front of house areas such as Food and Retail; Student Unions and Residence Halls; Lobby and Common Areas; and Leisure and Lobby Spaces.
Attendees receive tools to identify, observe, and analyze low utilization and experience areas on campus before planning any new projects.
Which workshop is right for you?
Seattle, WA Date: September 2018
If you are interested in attending our Dream Big Workshop in September with 24 attendees, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will email a Pre-Dream BIG Workshop kit which outlines what you need.
Custom Workshops starting in 2018
We will contact you for a 30 minutes conference call to determine the level of workshop. Dynamik will provide a Workshop Proposal for services at your location or a mutually selected one.
Your Dream Big Facilitator
FCSI, NCARB, CEO
(Chief Experience Officer)
Melanie is Dynamik’s lead facilitator with a diverse background in real estate analysis, operations, planning, design, and construction, as well as food and retail branding. Her passion is creating dining and retail experiences grounded in reality, but infused with forwarding-thinking, innovative concepts.
By integrating the latest in digital technologies and other virtual tools into physical experiences and operations, Melanie creates complete 360° views for her clients to help them move forward with their dream projects.
With her skills as a facilitator and speaker, attendees to her workshops get individual attention and real-world solutions to take back to their companies and campuses.